REF 13182003 Apply Here
**INDEX NUMBER: ** JO 18201303B
**the sleek BUSINESS UNIT: ** the sleek TELEVISION
**JOB TYPE: ** Part-Time
**JOB SCHEDULE: ** Full-Time
**JOB LOCATION: ** Digital and on location as may be required
Job Title: Digital Marketer
**ABOUT US: **
The Sleek Television is one of the industry’s leading suppliers of programming for broadcast, basic; and digital platforms. The Sleek Television projects include the phenomenally successful: the sleek TV news website, the sleek Creatives offering theatrics and television entertainment production: the sleek media supporting events planning, communications, outreach and advocacy; and live video coverage and production, PA, stage lighting and entertainment: the sleek Radio: the sleek Deejays: the sleek Palace: the sleek Sacco and the unwavering CSR support group, the sleek Community with a lead charity project, Tick A Smile.
**DESCRIPTION OF TITLE**
Primary Responsibility: Reporting to the Director Digital Creatives, for the sleek Creatives Unit, the Digital Marketer contributes in generating social media content used for the overall effectiveness of brand and promotional advertising via relevant social media marketing platforms mainly through live social media coverage and the depiction of brand and customer-relations through positive representation of the organization during events.
**DESCRIPTION OF ROLES**
You will be a part of the nimble and evolving global social media team. You will be responsible for helping plan, concept and produce forward-thinking content for our social channels – in an always-on world of social media. This person is the Swiss army knife that executes it all: community specialist, and always curious. This person should have a strong creative mind while demonstrating pragmatic social media programs. This person can create remarkable stories and apply the modern tricks of the social media trade and make our audience stop and think, “WOW, I want to be part of that community!” In addition, you’ll work closely with our Creatives Unit leader and our internal creative team to develop the best content and drive it from start to finish.
You will play a key role in community and influencer efforts. The role is responsible for finding creative ways to interject our brand into conversations with consumers to drive strategic value to the brand’s overall reputation. You will drive the social voice of the brand and encourage dialogue in our social communities. You will own day-to-day management of conversations on all social media platforms for the sleek brand and products. You will work in our social media enterprise tool daily (cool, right?) publishing content, moderating communities and driving engagement with our fans. As part of this community role, we need you to identify ambassadors and advocates that would be a good fit for our brand – not only for key campaigns, but ongoing. In addition, to identifying these advocates, you will foster a personal relationship with them to help execute our influencer program.
We are seeking candidates who live and breathe storytelling and building communities.
- Develop exceptional storytelling experiences on social media with the aim to grow our audience and engagement across multiple social media accounts and editorial content calendars.
- Have an extremely good “creative eye” geared towards social and produce thumb-stopping creative assets.
- Create stunning visual content, such as images, memes, gifs, infographics, video clips, and 360, that live natively on social.
- Have a strong creative taste that maintains a consistent, yet unique, look and feel throughout all of our social media channels.
- Work closely with our Creatives Unit Leader to ensure adherence with our brand guidelines
- Have the ability to project manage the creative process with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Leverage existing assets and the sleek to maintain active real-time presence on social channels. Or, create high-quality real-time content if there is not existing content available.
- Work closely with global communication team members and agencies on global content opportunities.
- Must have strong knowledge of social media platforms, including how the general public uses each one and the visual languages and tones on each.
- Work with a cross-departmental team to develop the master content calendar for all social properties.
- Track analytics across different platforms and properties on an ongoing basis to understand trends and inform best practices.
- Follow the latest media industry trends, including new features, platforms, techniques and advertising formats, with a knack for experimentation.
- Work with the global social media lead for influencers to cultivate relationships with social influencers for possible collaborations and creative development.
- Identify ambassadors and advocates that would be a good fit for our brand – not only for key campaigns but on-going, always on presence.
- Understand and own the brand voice, and how that can translate into our social channels.
- Be the voice of the brand across social media communities. which will include but is not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Listen to conversations happening in real time on social as it pertains to the brand and insert the brand into these conversations when it makes sense.
- Listen to other brands and conversations on topic for our brand and engage with them.
Required Skills and Abilities:
You are a social media native. You stay a step of ahead of social media trends, and relish adapting to and leveraging content you create to truly engage the target audience. You’re creative at your core, and you’re always looking for something different, something better in the land of social, and are eager to explore every new frontier. You thrive in a creative, collaborative and results-oriented work environment.
- BA degree in Communications, Marketing, Design, Social Media or other related discipline.
- Previous experience in social media, community building or creative social roles is priority
- A deep understanding and passion for ever-evolving social media landscape including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter
- Adobe Suite expert or willingness to learn
- Strong, creative decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of visual trends, technologies and future of social/digital communication.
- Strong understanding of social analytics and listening platforms. Experience with suite of social media tools is a plus.
- A healthy appreciation for the power of social media content and storytelling.
- Highly energetic and prone to taking initiative.
- Visionary: not only create a compelling vision, but also break it down into micro tasks and then execute on this idea efficiently and deliver assets that hit the mark.
- Quick learner, logical thinker and team player.
- Experience with content curation.
- Proven campaign success along with a strong portfolio of content. Passion for social media will be considered a plus
Small Company. Big Products.
At the sleek we believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other, and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are the sleek
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
HRMS | the sleek TELEVISION
Inquiries only Email: firstname.lastname@example.org