-Director Digital Creatives-
**INDEX NUMBER: ** JO 18201303
**the sleek BUSINESS UNIT: ** the sleek TELEVISION
**JOB TYPE: ** Part-Time
**JOB SCHEDULE: ** Full-Time
**JOB LOCATION: ** Digital and on location as may be required
Job Title: the sleek Unit Leader: Director Digital Creatives
**ABOUT US: **
The Sleek Television is one of the industry’s leading suppliers of programming for broadcast, basic; and digital platforms. The Sleek Television projects include the phenomenally successful: the sleek TV news website, the sleek Creatives offering theatrics and television entertainment production: the sleek media supporting events planning, communications, outreach and advocacy; and live video coverage and production, PA, stage lighting and entertainment: the sleek Radio: the sleek Deejays: the sleek Palace: the sleek Sacco and the unwavering CSR support group, the sleek Community with a lead charity project, Tick A Smile.
**DESCRIPTION OF TITLE**
Primary Responsibility: Reporting to the HRMS and Directors as required from time to time, the Unit Leader directs, negotiates and oversees the digital support team, building its organizational and working models and supervising the unit function on behalf of the sleek Television. This leadership role impacts the overall effectiveness of brand and promotional advertising via relevant social media marketing mainly through live social media coverage and the depiction of brand and customer-relations through positive representation of the organization during events. This leader exhibits a comprehensive understanding of staffing and organizational relations, media and cooperate relations, market and social media trends to drive the best of a world class creative brand.
**DESCRIPTION OF ROLES**
- Field high volume of calls.
- Identify gaps within the unit and source for new unit team players or as may be required to fill a gap resulting from a rising need
- Supervise a group of at least 10 official team players within the unit
- Reports directly to the Human Resource, Director for Implementations and Director for Planning.
- Schedule meetings with actors, producers, production directors and maintain their calendars
- Organize travel plans for unit team players in and out of town
- Download relevant You Tube tutorials and share with team players for skills empowerment
- Oversee and manage all interpersonal relations within the sleek Creatives Unit
- Organize and submit the unit’s team players’ expense report monthly.
- Keep team players organized – for both business and occasional personal needs.
- Attend events/shows after-hours to scout talent
- Seek trainings opportunities for the advancement of team players’ skills
- Organize forums to facilitate trainings and empowerment of the team players by inviting other industry professionals to network for the benefit of the organization
- Follow up and stay up to date with other unit leaders on event calendars and work closely to provide digital support as required
- Follow up on reimbursements for the unit’s team players in the case of emergencies that are within the framework of the sleek Television
- Negotiate for opportunities on behalf of the unit team players with directors and represent the unit in board meetings
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Previous – you need to know your way around an office and observing bureaucracy.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field is an added advantage
- Knowledge of staff management a must.
- Be efficient and professional, but also have a good rapport with co-workers and clients over the phone and email.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize is essential
- Must be an organizational whiz, self-starter and excited about team leadership[p
- Computer dynamo – PC proficient, good with G-Mail, Webmail, MS Word, Word, Excel, social media and website posting.
OTHER SPECIFIC AREAS
- Request and arrange official meetings with the sleek Directors to discuss models and frameworks on improving the sleek TELEVISION Creatives unit
- Attend all AGMS and present annual report of the sleek TELEVISION Creatives unit.
- Become a member of the sleek SACCO and any other plans empowering staff of the sleek Television
- Leads communication, directs and coordinates overall standards at the highest level of quality aligned with strategic objectives of the merchandise and product design divisions within the sleek Television.
- Consults with Merchandise teams, Marketing Managers and Buyers in regard to new events, brands and launches.
- Ensure smooth flow of effective communication across the organization, and external relations and as called upon to assist in advocacy
- Always ensure all documents are well circulated and confirmed for reception and timeliness of feedback
- Always ensure meeting venues are confirmed and well set before meetings
- Co-ordinate all concerned parties to ensure frequency of communication and availability of any resources that are available immediately or may require extra facilitation
- Ensure all feedback is well channeled across all participatory parties
- Always write and report direct to the management: via call, e-mail or sealed letter addressed to the directors: all verbal communication must always be backed by a reference e-mail
- Manage social media networks and website on behalf of the Sleek, ensuring frequent updates on events, by coordinating the involved team players, and take lead in providing response to queries that involve the top management.
- Monitor mainstream and social media to keep a good eye on competitors by receiving daily reports from the media personnel of the sleek TV
- Use social media marketing tools to boost traffic and outreach of The Sleek website and other social media platforms for The Sleek products
- Come up with creative strategies and ideas to boost The Sleek products market awareness as well as create new networks to expand business for The Sleek as an ambassador for The Sleek
- Monitor advertisement slots and ensure all adverts are well publicized as signed at with the advertising agency
- Seek publication-business for The Sleek opportunities and awards for cast/ business awards for The Sleek staff and recommend team players to be considered for such opportunities avoiding bias
- Recruit new staff, advertise for vacancies, conduct interviews and source for publicity deals online and partnering part timers and interns to assist in online communication presence
- Attend 70% of 12 meetings in a year: three compulsory meetings February, June and November
- Always update The Sleek management on any risk matters arising among the company staff, clients and members and advise accordingly
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
HRMS | the sleek TELEVISION