**INDEX NUMBER:** JO 17202809
**the sleek BUSINESS UNIT: ** the sleek TELEVISION
**JOB TYPE: ** Full-Time Staff
**JOB SCHEDULE: ** Full-Time
**JOB LOCATION: ** Digital and on location as may be required
**ABOUT US: **
The Sleek Television is one of the industry’s leading suppliers of programming for broadcast, basic and digital platforms. The Sleek Television projects include the phenomenally successful: the sleek TV news website, the sleek Creatives offering theatrics and television entertainment production: the sleek media supporting events planning and management with video coverage, PA, stage lighting and entertainment: the sleek Radio: the sleek Deejays: the sleek Palace: the sleek Sacco and the unwavering CSR support group, the sleek Community with a lead charity project, Tick A Smile.
**DESCRIPTION OF TITLE**
The Director Creative Casting & Styling directs, negotiates and oversees the model casting and styling function for the sleek TV. This leadership role impacts the overall effectiveness of brand and promotional advertising via relevant styling and the depiction of brand and customer segments through casting and styling in the execution of all content touch points for photography, video and broadcast. This leader exhibits a comprehensive understanding of Trend, Styling and Model Casting to drive best in world class brand creative.
**DESCRIPTION OF ROLES**
- Field high volume of calls.
- Source for new cast as may be required for production
- Always sustain a group of 12 official cast and manage cast related issues
- Reports directly to the Human Resource, Director for Implementations and Director for Planning.
- Schedule meetings with actors, producers, production directors and maintain their calendars
- Organize travel for actors testing on pilots from out of town
- Download relevant You Tube tutorials and share with actors
- Oversee and manage all relation of the sleek Creatives Unit
- Organize and submit the casts expense report monthly.
- Keep casts organized – for both business and occasional personal needs.
- Attend events/shows after-hours to scout talent
- Seek gatherings to feature casts for training and advancement of skills
- Organize forums to facilitate trainings and empowerment of the casts by inviting other industry professionals
- Schedule casting sessions and running camera during session
- When needed; coordinate business travel for the casts
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Previous – you need to know your way around an office and observing bureaucracy.
- Studio experiences and a variety of language proficiency a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in any field is an added advantage
- Knowledge of actors a must.
- Be efficient and professional, but also have a good rapport with co-workers and production staff over the phone and email.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize is essential
- Must be an organizational whiz, self-starter and excited about castin
- Computer dynamo – PC proficient, good with G-Mail, Webmail, MS Word, Final Draft, Celtx, Word, Excel, social media and website posting.
- Arrange official meetings with the sleek Directors to discuss models and frameworks on improving the sleek TELEVISION Creatives unit
OTHER SPECIFIC AREAS
- Attend all AGMS and present annual report of the sleek TELEVISION Creatives unit.
- Become a member of the sleek SACCO and any other plans empowering staff of the sleek Television
- Leads communication, directs and coordinates overall styling and accessorizing standards at the highest level of quality aligned with strategic objectives of the merchandise and product design divisions.
- Consults with Merchandise teams, Marketing Managers and Buyers in regard to new brands and launches.
- Manages relationships with external agencies including the review and approval all casting of model talent and negotiates the best possible rates for all areas of responsibility, setting the company standard for these rates.
- Oversees all styling to ensure brand standards are adhered to in head-to-toe.
- Works directly with Trend, Product Development and Creative teams to ensure seasonal fashion direction is reflected in all content.
The Sleek Television is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
HRMS | the sleek TELEVISION
Originally posted 2018-12-30 12:39:45.