**INDEX NUMBER: ** JO 17201311
**the sleek BUSINESS UNIT: ** the sleek TELEVISION
**JOB TYPE: ** Full-Time Staff
**JOB SCHEDULE: ** Full-Time
**JOB LOCATION: ** Digital and on location as may be required
Job Title: Creatives Content Developer
**ABOUT US: **
The Sleek Television is one of the industry’s leading suppliers of programming for broadcast, basic; and digital platforms. The Sleek Television projects include the phenomenally successful: the sleek TV news website, the sleek Creatives offering theatrics and television entertainment production: the sleek media supporting events planning and management with video coverage, PA, stage lighting and entertainment: the sleek Radio: the sleek Deejays: the sleek Palace: the sleek Sacco and the unwavering CSR support group, the sleek Community with a lead charity project, Tick A Smile.
**DESCRIPTION OF TITLE**
A Creatives Content Developer works in providing relevant information for products and services on a website or for commercial media use. This information comes in different forms such as marketing, newsletters, speeches concept notes, press releases or creative scripts. The purpose of writing is to help many people know as much as possible about a product before they buy it. Hiring a professional for creative developing is a great option since the person knows how to write with skills that can sell, inform and meet your company’s needs. A person who can bring life to your company’s marketing, make sure your projects are completed on time and at very low cost. An expert in content writing knows the tone, styles and many more and can produce perfect writing that gets results at the end of the day. As a Creatives Developer, you will be required to increases productivity of the company.
We are hereby adding a Creatives Content Developer to our team to create effective digital marketing and creative production content.
Would you like to have the flexibility to work from home while gaining valuable experience in digital marketing and media management? We are looking for a candidate who has excellent skills in writing and editing to produce content for creative television production/ scripting, digital marketing campaigns, including landing pages and email. Knowledge of and experience applying best practices in content development and search engine optimization are important to this role.
This position requires attention to detail, flexibility, adaptability, creativity, a willingness to learn new skills and a knack for managing multiple projects.
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DUTIES
The Creatives Content Developer is responsible for creating and maintaining user content for company employees and End User creative scripts for television and theatre production. The Creatives Content Developer will take complex technical information and use the latest tools and methods to create a variety of materials. As a Creatives Content Developer you will have the opportunity to use your experience, talents, and skills to produce highly effective, user focused content for both technical and non-technical audiences.
This person will work with the sleek Creatives Unit to:
- Design and write creative scripts for use in theatre and movie plays
- Create document plans for each project you are assigned and track your schedule and progress.
- Conduct in-depth interviews with subject matter experts to gain an understanding of the features and functionality being documented.
- Write Knowledgebase articles and process articles written by other authors in the Knowledgebase for use in production of new user content.
- Process feedback left by users and by peers on published content or articles.
- Maintain the queue of feedback and assign feedback to authors. Drive to conclusion.
- Conduct reviews with policy owners, make updates, and communicate changes on already existing content.
- Review knowledge activity metrics and look for opportunities to create knowledge to the target audiences using creative scripts.
- Work with the Creatives and Styling Director, IT, HR, Finance, and other operational teams to adopt and create resources for planned production budgets that accommodate newly developed scripts and the enhancement of existing ones, prepare advertisement for new content, follow up on cast training on new content, and facilitate quick references during such trainings.
- Assist in testing core platform features, workflows or defects within the sleek Creatives.
Most Critical Skills (Must Have Skill Sets):
- 2+ years technical writing experience (preferably in the High Communications-Media-Tech industry)
- 1+ years working experience with Knowledge Management methodologies, especially Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) working as a creative writer, digital marketer, television producer, editorial, publisher and coach, or knowledge manager in a competitive environment
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Highly-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, customer service oriented demonstrating problem solving skills
- Adaptable to changing priorities
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Associate’s degree in Marketing/Advertising, Communications, Journalism, English or related field
- Exceptional research, communication and organizational skills
- Produce clear and coherent writing
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Works well independently and thrives in a team environment
- Knowledge of the automotive industry not required but must have an interest to learn
- Assist with collecting and organizing information required for the preparation of documents, training materials, guides, proposals, and reports. Provide technical edits to engineering documentation, software documentation, manuals, reports, or any other documents or presentations. Use strong writing, editing, and communication skills to analyze and present.
- Ability to work with teams to obtain a general comprehension of scientific and technical information, documentation content, and requirements
- Ability to analyze existing and potential content and suggest enhancements to content and its presentation and develop diagrams, charts, and graphs that increase the user’s comprehension
- Ability to develop high-quality documentation with minimal guidance that is easy-to-understand, easy to use, meets applicable standards, and meets the objectives and goals for the intended audience
- Ability to revise documents to remain current to the projects progress
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail and communicate effectively
- Create engaging content for website landing pages and emails
- Write about varying topics in ways that are understandable and accessible to consumers
- Apply SEO best practices when writing content
- Gather insights and information within the company through research
- Maintain existing brand compliance and content standards when writing
- Other duties as assigned
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information;